Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Friday, March 11, 2011
1. Life is short. If you are stressed, worry, eat unhealthy, or focus on the negative “stuff” - your life will end up being even shorter.
2. Your troubles of today are only temporary. Look for the silver lining. If you look hard enough, you will find the silver lining and it will make all the difference in how you perceive your situation and how you feel.
3. When things are good in your life, they will seldom become great. We rarely make changes when things are good. Only when we hit rock-bottom are we forced to make changes — and that will lead you to greatness. So, if you have hit rock-bottom, hold onto your socks and start celebrating because…your greatest life is just around the corner!
4. Stop staring at the closed door (the negative stuff). Search for all the open doors (opportunities) all around you. There are many.
5. You are perfect. Regardless of what you have been told, what people think, or how people treat you - you are perfect exactly the way you are.
6. The only opinion that counts is your own opinion of yourself.
7. You already have all the answers - they are just lost in the mental fog. Clear your mind of all clutter and negative chatter. Meditate, exercise, journal, and take time to yourself to reflect.
8. Don’t follow the crowd. It will only take you places where others want to go.
9. Today is tomorrow, so stop procrastinating. Get out there and start living your greatest life.
10. Be different, be bold, be loving, and always follow your heart.
11. Be conscious of what you are feeding your mind.
12. When the going gets tough - give! No matter how bad things are, there is always someone, somewhere, in a worse situation. Give your time, money, or even just a compliment.
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
3) Start cain and able.
4) Now click on the sniffer tab. Now notice the two symbols – the one that looks the same as the one on the sniffer tab and the one that looks like a nuclear sign.
5) Mouse over them and they will tell you that one starts the sniffer and the other starts arp poisoning.
6) Now click on configure -> click on the arp tab and make sure that you are using your real ip and mac address, if you don’t you wont get any hosts or be able to arp poision.
7) Now start the sniffer and press the blue plus sign. This will let you scan for hosts in your subnet. 8) Now go back to configure and select use a spoofed ip and mac address. Now type an ip from your sub net but the last bit must be numbers that are unused so the network doesn’t get confused.
8) Select all the hosts you find and right click and go resolve host name. Now try to find the router, it will usually stand out easily. The router probably wont have a name as well as being a different brand from everything else and have a really low or really high ip address so you should spot it easily.
9) Now click on the arp tab at the bottom of the sniffer window. Click on the top table part and click the blue plus sign again. This brings up a window that allows you to select the ip addresses that you want to arp poison the first one you select should be the router and in the second box select any computers you want to listen to.
10) Click ok. Click the start arp button. You are now listening between the router and as many computers as you selected.
11) Watch as the routed packets role in. Select the password tab at the bottom of the screen and watch the passwords appear.
12) Any password hashes can be sent to the cracker and broken form there but that isn’t going to be covered in this.